Thursday, November 12, 2009

Busy Launching Company on National Level

This blog entry is an apology to my readers for being out of touch for the last two months. As all moms can relate there are only so many balls that one can juggle in the air; and for the last couple of months I have been putting pieces together, finalizing my business plan, and tapping into resources that I will need, to launch A Child's Voice onto a national platform.

So while doing this, a few things needed to be put aside, in order for me to do the other roles well -- that of a business woman, a mother, a wife, a daughter (also went to visit my parents in Florida with my son for a long weekend) and a friend.

I look forward to getting back into writing this blog and bringing more "motherhood juggling" and "insights" to my readers.

No comments: